Old 01-04-2012   #1

BDFree freeware released, a new decrypt Blu-ray/DVD tool - free alternative to anydvd

hi everyone, I have been interested in Blu-ray/DVD decrypting, yet I didn't find any free alternative to anydvd, so I developed a freeware named BDFree. This free app is capable, and has most of anydvd's functions. I think the freeware BDFree is the best free alternative to anydvd and can benefit everyone. I hope you will like it, thank you.

BDFree is a freeware that works in the background to decrypt any Blu-ray/DVD disc as soon as it's inserted into the drive. With BDFree, you can rip Blu-ray/DVD to the hard disk on your PC, or use other compatible (ripper/copier/player/converter) software to access any Blu-ray/DVD content, to copy, clone, burn, etc. And it is easy to make Blu-ray/DVD videos playable with any media player software. Also, there is no need for HDCP-compliant graphics card or display again. BDFree uses an online decryption system and you can easily get the decryption data up-to- date.

1. It's 100% free.
2. No need to reboot after installation or upgrade.
3. Remove all AACS and BD+ protection.
4. Copy/Rip blu-ray/DVD to your hard disk just by Windows Explorer.
5. Make blu-ray/DVD media playable with any player software.
6. Use internet decryption and decrypt new discs in the first time.
7. Cache the decryption data in your computer. No internet-connection need for decrypting the same disc.
8. Automatic software updates.
9. With kernel mode driver, it is compatible with most other software.
10. Easy to use and no settings required.

Todo List in the near future:
1. Do the code signing, for supporting 64bit system without change system configs.
2. Support to remove region code for blu-ray/DVD
3. Support to remove bd-live/bdmenu.
4. Support to remove cinavia protection.
5. Others.....

Please visit http://www.bd-free.com to download it:
http://www.bd-free.com/BDFreeSetup.exe
bdfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #2
Administrator & Reviewer

Hi bdfree and welcome to the forums.

We're always keen to see new freeware alternatives here at MyCE but I'd view that digital signature issue as a pretty significant problem for Vista and Windows 7 64 bit OS users.

Unfortunately most users won't want to have to override digital signing everytime they boot their PC just to get this particular program working.

Hopefully this is sorted fairly soon though and it would be useful if you could let us know when that's the case.

Wombler
DVDFab/ImgBurn: Choosing the correct Layer Break Position in ImgBurn
DVDFab: BDMV-REC Supported Burners
Reviews: Ideal DVD Copy, Magic DVD Copier, DVDFab DVD Copy v9

Wombler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #3

Re: BDFree freeware released, a new decrypt Blu-ray/DVD tool - free alternative to anydvd

Thanks, Wombler. I'll fix the digital signing problem as soon as possible.
bdfree is offline   Reply With Quote