Old 03-02-2011   #26

I know LG makes one of the best blu-ray and DVD burners out there and I believe they are the leading manufacturers in the world. I have been using their drives in years and never had any issue. It would definitely make 2011 a great year for me if I win their NAS or blu-ray drive because I love winning prizes especially they are prizes I really like
Madmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #27
MyCE Resident

Re: Contest: WIN LG N1A1 NAS or LG BH12LS35 Blu-Ray Drive

Wow, that sounded lame. :-X

If you expect help then please use the powerful SEARCH. Try ThreatFire
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring & HD DVD media. Please PM me if you can help me.

Vamos Tribbles! V-a-m-o-s!!
_chef_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011   #28
MyCE Senior Member

has there been a winner decieded yet?
studmonkey76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011   #29

Both the LG N1A1 NAS or LG BH12LS35 Blu-Ray Drive would be a wonderful compliment to my multi media tasking. I have 6 wonderful grandkids ( and 1 on the way) that at any given time I'll pull out the camcorder or digital camera or my phone to record a vid of one of my kids and to my suprise, I'm running out of space to store these videos. So a Blu-Ray writer would help help me store these and keep them safe. If I had them copied on a 25 or 50gb disc ( I lost 280gb of vids) at least they would be permanant and not worry about HD crashing again.
BigAl57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011   #30
MyCE Resident

Since BussyB is no longer with MYCE I doubt that anyone will ever win this contest.
Maybe someone from the MYCE headquarters will comment.
~Jethro~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011   #31
MyCE Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jethro~ View Post
Since BussyB is no longer with MYCE I doubt that anyone will ever win this contest.
Maybe someone from the MYCE headquarters will comment.
His profile does not show or indicate he is gone. How do you know so?

Then, there's my favorite toy http://tiny.cc/MyBike. Other toys, Vizio M-C6 4K 60" TV, Onkyo AV receiver, HTPC with 1GB LAN, full HD-Master and TrueHD 7.1 when available, and Blu Ray play (all e-connected for 7000+ station internet radio, mp3 and wav play, movie media files, photos, Netflix, Amazon TV on Demand, music and a lot of free audio/video shows streaming), iPhone, and more...
Blue-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011   #32
MyCE Resident

BussyB
Former MyCE Support
~Jethro~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011   #33
MyCE Senior Member

That does not mean he off the forum.

Then, there's my favorite toy http://tiny.cc/MyBike. Other toys, Vizio M-C6 4K 60" TV, Onkyo AV receiver, HTPC with 1GB LAN, full HD-Master and TrueHD 7.1 when available, and Blu Ray play (all e-connected for 7000+ station internet radio, mp3 and wav play, movie media files, photos, Netflix, Amazon TV on Demand, music and a lot of free audio/video shows streaming), iPhone, and more...
Old 22-02-2011   #34
MyCE Support

Sorry for the late reply! The contest is not finished yet, just two more weeks to go.. After that we will launch a contest for the European visitors!

Last edited by Djoris; 22-02-2011 at 18:35.
Djoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011   #35

Life is Good and Life is Better with LG! If I had these products or even just one of them I wouldn't have to buy a new harddrive to store my goodies. Also my current DVD recorder died so of course I would love to own LG's products. I'm thinking about getting a large screen LG TV. Rather I'm dreaming of getting one because my wife and I are unemployed at the moment like 18% of the working population. These products would obviously make my wife and I much happier.
facepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011   #36
MyCE Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djoris View Post
Sorry for the late reply! The contest is not finished yet, just two more weeks to go.. After that we will launch a contest for the European visitors!
Wow, that is fantastic news!

If you expect help then please use the powerful SEARCH. Try ThreatFire
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring & HD DVD media. Please PM me if you can help me.

Vamos Tribbles! V-a-m-o-s!!
_chef_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011   #37
MyCE Member

Because of the recent conditions of the LG/ Sony PS3 thing going on in the EU. I push for LG to order all ps3's seized to be destroyed and sony to pay all customers their money back, plus interest AND force them to pay for a 10% off any other gaming system of their choice.
I would now use my LG burner to copy all PS3 games and send them to torrent sites, of course I'd need a lot of room for all those game, and I can now have it with the LG NAS storage device. Helps me, to help you...
trust2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011   #38

I would LOVE to win this as I just fortunately was able to get an LED SAMSUNG HDTV! This is the next item on my list but have to wait for an excellent deal as I have run out of funds.I would like to get a lot of Blue ray movies and watch them when I want to..Odds of winning are very thin but this is fun!!
stressreleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #39
MyCE Rookie

Hello myce
First off I like myce and have been a reader/member for a few years now.
I my 8 year old daughter love to watch Blu-Ray movies and
I wood love to be the winner of LG BH12LS35 , I have wanted a blu-ray writer
for sometime now,so that our purchased movies can be safe
ned
Ned T Madingjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011   #40
MyCE Support

We are now living for quite a while in 2011, so the time has come to announce the winners for this contest. LG and MyCE are happy to congratulate the following two winners!

BradWright has won the LG BH12LS35 Blu-ray writer & tmc8080 won the LG N1A1 1TB NAS. Hope you enjoy the year with your new LG products, please let us know on the forums.
Old 19-03-2011   #41
MyCE Senior Member

Oh, man, I can't believe it! I'm so excited right now, I can't sit still. Is there anything you need me to do now? Thank you, thank you, thank you!
BradWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011   #42
MyCE Member

Congratulation Brad!!!
AIRBUD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011   #43
MyCE Senior Member

Thanks Airbud7. I can't wait to get it and try it out.
BradWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011   #44
MyCE Senior Member

Congrats to both winners!

Old 20-03-2011   #45
MyCE Resident

Congrats to the winners ,I won the NAS last years and got it in a couple weeks -I needed the storage and it's great to have it -have fun
marloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011   #46
MyCE Resident

Yes, thank you Djoris & everyone.. Next time, don't be complacent and not post because I posted thinking it was never gonna happen.

As I said, my main project is to archive some family media (mostly vhs, dv cam)memories first, then I can stream video/audio & other media with my tablet & not have the pc running all the time. Probably won't need another hard drive until they come out with 4 & 5gb drives @ dirt cheap prices, hehe.
tmc8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011   #47
MyCE Support

It's great to hear you are excited about it! Thanks for sending your adresses in the PM, we will ship the prices asap..
Djoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011   #48
MyCE Member

Congrats to the winners, let us know how kick ass the products are.
trust2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011   #49
MyCE Resident

Got the N1A1(DD1) NAS couple days ago. Seems like a good product. Whisper quiet drive & active cooling. One thing that seems strange (to me) is that LG didn't design (include firmware/drivers) for the NAS(EXT3) partition to be read/written over USB. Instead what they did was make a separate NTFS partition which can be r/w. By default it's 100gb. Ideal uses are for putting files up as a server, but when you're transferring large files, you'll want the usb as I can't justify buying a gigabit router to have 125% more speed yet-- maybe next year... (or if that's too slow, rip the drive out & take advantage of sata speeds.. j/k). We old-school tech folk like a seamless hassle-free access to the data.

I'm lucky I still have my firewire camcorder [time to charge the batteries after 2 years].. that's probably the only way I'm going to be able to encode analog video & send it to the NAS. NAS can work with newer IP based TV's. Another thing is you can setup the NAS to serve files over the internet too (but too few features to make it a professional file server that data host companies have). It can be programmed to upload/download torrents-- which is great for HTDV media player, that would be an awesome setup. There is also an android app available for sharing files in/out (geared for LG, but also general use). Also, msrp seems slighlty too high (considering the raw 1tb 7200rpm drive etails less than half the msrp price).

* I chatted with LG product support and thay say that it might be possible to find (EXT3) drivers to read the partition under windows (called ext3 fs driver) which is native under linux.

Now if I could persuade Verizon to swap out my FIOS AT router for a gigabit ethernet model... :-)
tmc8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011   #50
MyCE Resident

Hey Buss is there still a contest who won and if not and there is something this cat has a chance put me in .They don't ever give you any computers to they now that would be a prize.
Embedded Images

View/download images and remove advertisements by registering now! (it's easy, free and takes less than a minute)

You must be registered in order view images in this forum.
marloyd is offline   Reply With Quote