Old 04-03-2006   #1
New on Forum

CD/DVD drive not recognizing discs

I have a TOSHIBA ODD-DVD SD-R6265 that is not not reading disc. When ever I try to burn files it says there is no disc inserted although there is one in the drive. When insert other discs DVD movies or games nothing happens. I have restarted my computer many times and enabled and disabled the drive and tried troubleshooting. It does not seem o be windows because when I insert a bootable disc (operating system CD) it does not work either. Could some one please help me thanks in advance
mctopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #2
MyCE Resident

Re: CD/DVD drive not recognizing discs

Boot into SAFE MODE and real DOS and try to access dvd media.

If you expect help then please use the powerful SEARCH. Try ThreatFire
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring & HD DVD media. Please PM me if you can help me.

Vamos Tribbles! V-a-m-o-s!!
_chef_ is offline   Reply With Quote