Burrrn freeware software updated, adds m3u and pls support

A lot of software news today as a new version of the freeware burning tool Burrrn has also been released this week. For those of you who don't know the software here's a description.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Burrrn is a little tool for burrrning audio CDs with CD-Text from various audio files. Supported formats are: wav, mp3, mpc, ogg, aac, ape, flac, m3u and pls playlists and cue sheets. You can also burrrn EAC's noncompliant image + cue sheets! Burrrn can read all types of tags from all these formats (including ape tags in mp3). Burrrn uses cdrdao.exe for burrrning."

Burrrn v1.051:

• fixed the ordering bug (thanks to Simon Harrison)
  • added French and Romanian, updated Italian language (thanks to P. Clenet, Sebastian Mares and Atlantis)

Burrn v1.05:

ADVERTISEMENT
  • m3u and pls support
  • multilanguage support, see readme for details (thanks to AngelGR for his help and bugging me about it for some time now, forcing me to eventually move my lazy ass ;))
  • available languages: English, German, Slovak, Spanish, Dutch, Greek and Italian (thanks to GenjuroXL, everwicked, Captain Nemo and Atlantis)
  • new progress window with a progress bar (HoHoHo!)
  • PERFORMER writen for each individual track (no longer uses the global CD PERFORMER for all tracks) (thanks to Amerzone)
  • some other stuff (changed icon a bit, warning when no writer is selected etc.)
  • fixed some bugs (thanks to Fraser Dixon and hhh hhh (no, that's not a typo ;))
I have personally been using the Burrrn software for quite some time now and I must say I love it. It's very easy to use and it loads CUE-sheets really fast so you can immediately see if the CUE-sheet is correct for example. Besides that it support many audio formats and it's completely free! If you're interested in trying out the software you can download it via the Burrrn website.

Source: Burrrn

No posts to display