Old 27-03-2004   #1
New on Forum

Burn .CUE/.BIN to Hard Drive?

I wonder if anybody here can help me in burning the image file such as .bin / .cue directly to hard drive. I mean, from image file (source:hard drive) to movies file (destination: hard drive)

So instead of burning to a CD-R or CD-RW, I want the output of the image burning goes to my desktop.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
exentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2004   #2
New on Forum

use winiso
Old 29-03-2004   #3
CDFreaks Resident

Re: Burn .CUE/.BIN to Hard Drive?

Quote:
Originally posted by exentric
I wonder if anybody here can help me in burning the image file such as .bin / .cue directly to hard drive. I mean, from image file (source:hard drive) to movies file (destination: hard drive)

So instead of burning to a CD-R or CD-RW, I want the output of the image burning goes to my desktop.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
I don't think you understand what burning means. You cannot burn to a hard drive. BUT if you want to extract the files from the image, you can use ISO Buster.

Version 1 is now released! You can get it here.

In it you can learn about SafeDisc, SecuROM and heaps of other protections and learn on how to defeat them. Also you can take a look at some of my various tutorials in it and some frequently asked questions asked. Plus heaps more!
Enjoy!
$CyBeRwIz$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004   #4
New on Forum

If U want a 1:1 copy of your CD and put it on HD then use a program that makes images such as CloneCD or Nero and so on...

But if U only want to "extract" the files from the .bin file then I would recommend Isobuster for the job
Old 06-04-2004   #5
NBR
MyCE Resident

well when i have bin/cue files just mount em with daemon tools thats the best way unless u want to burn to a cd-r etc.
NBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004   #6
CDFreaks Resident

Quote:
Originally posted by NBR
well when i have bin/cue files just mount em with daemon tools thats the best way unless u want to burn to a cd-r etc.
Exactly.

Version 1 is now released! You can get it here.

In it you can learn about SafeDisc, SecuROM and heaps of other protections and learn on how to defeat them. Also you can take a look at some of my various tutorials in it and some frequently asked questions asked. Plus heaps more!
Enjoy!
$CyBeRwIz$ is offline   Reply With Quote