Old 15-01-2004   #1
New on Forum

installing nero express in win xp

when installing nero express under winodws xp, then after restarting the computer, windows says I must re-activate due to a significant change in the system.

Is there any way I can install nero express without needing windows xp reactivation???

Maybe I can just install some of the components???

(in my case, I only require nerocmd - plus of course whatever DLLs it needs)

Any suggestions of how to deal with this problem would be appreciated.

--thanks,
roy
roydobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2004   #2
Nero Developer

Quote:
Is there any way I can install nero express without needing windows xp reactivation???
Normally you should not need to reactivate windows xp after installing Nero. However, it is difficult to say what is the problem. So please contact our support at
techsupport@nero.com. Don't forget to attach system information provided by the Nero InfoTool.

Quote:
Maybe I can just install some of the components???
(in my case, I only require nerocmd - plus of course whatever DLLs it needs)
To use NeroCMD you need to have a full Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express to be installed.
matze is offline   Reply With Quote