Old 12-02-2006   #1
New on Forum

Cover Designer "track list" ?

Nero Cover Designer leads you to think it may be possible to insert a track listing when using the software. I find this to be easy when making a single audio CD. But I'm stumped when it comes to burning a double CD!

Has anyone been able to import 'document data' or found a way to use the 'track list' tool to give a listing of tracks for a double CD?

Is there any other internet forums which may discuss Nero 'Cover Designer' issues?
lescarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006   #2
New on Forum

Re: Cover Designer "track list" ?

Quote:
Is there any other internet forums which may discuss Nero 'Cover Designer' issues?
Is anyone aware of any where else nero discussions take place? Anyone?
_
lescarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006   #3
Retired Moderator

Re: Cover Designer "track list" ?

I haven't used Cover Designer for making covers for audio cds that I have burned in Nero in a very long time, but I occasionally use it for creating covers for CDs/DVDs where I add discs and tracks manually to the cover.

In the Data menu under Document Data... you can add discs and add tracks to discs, and you can type in the name and length of each track.

When you use the Track List tool, you can select which disc and which track numbers to display under Properties... for the Track List object.

I don't know if that's what you wanted to know?!