Old 12-04-2009   #1
New on Forum

Any alternative to Nerovision Express?

Just trying to burn a dvd with chapters. I have 3 episodes of a series and trying to get them onto 1 dvd with a menu. Fed up with Nerovision Express 3. Worked perfectly, doesnt anymore, no log files made, just freezes when transcoding. Tried every solution I could find on this site - SO I HAVE GIVEN UP.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE which makes the menus in such a simple form as nerovision express.

I'd happily buy version 4 if that is the latest one but just not sure if it will freeze like my current version.

I know its something on my computer as it was working perfectly for the longest time. I have obviously installed something or done something but its been so long since I've used it dont know where to start. I uninstalled, reg cleaned several times with no success. HELP!!!
Julie1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #2
Administrator

Re: Any alternative to Nerovision Express?

There are alternatives to Nero for making a dvd of this type. At least three of them are free to download and use: DVDFlick, AVStoDVD, and FAVC. All can use ImgBurn to do the actual burning to the disk when finished encoding and authoring the dvd.

What type of files are you starting with? AVI or possibly dvd rips?
Kerry56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #3
Administrator, Software Editor and Head of Promotions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
Just trying to burn a dvd with chapters. I have 3 episodes of a series and trying to get them onto 1 dvd with a menu. Fed up with Nerovision Express 3. Worked perfectly, doesnt anymore, no log files made, just freezes when transcoding. Tried every solution I could find on this site - SO I HAVE GIVEN UP.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE which makes the menus in such a simple form as nerovision express.

I'd happily buy version 4 if that is the latest one but just not sure if it will freeze like my current version.

I know its something on my computer as it was working perfectly for the longest time. I have obviously installed something or done something but its been so long since I've used it dont know where to start. I uninstalled, reg cleaned several times with no success. HELP!!!
They have a free trial, why dont you try it.
My Computer specs are HERE Take a look New rig
Want to Know Your IP Address HERE

TELL A LIE ONCE AND ALL YOUR TRUTHS BECOME QUESTIONABLE
alan1476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #4
New on Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
There are alternatives to Nero for making a dvd of this type. At least three of them are free to download and use: DVDFlick, AVStoDVD, and FAVC. All can use ImgBurn to do the actual burning to the disk when finished encoding and authoring the dvd.

What type of files are you starting with? AVI or possibly dvd rips?
I'm using avi's. I'll try these recommendations thanks.
Julie1962 is offline   Reply With Quote