Old 14-01-2004   #1
New on Forum

What's the difference between an ISO image and burning a DVD to a hrad drive folder?

I was using DVDShrink, and I was wondering what the difference is between an ISO image file of a DVD and ripping it to a regular HD folder?
dpags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2004   #2
CDFreaks Resident

An iso of a DVD image is a file which contains all the contents of the cd in it and used to burn DVDs. Ripping a DVD to a hard drive is like copying the contents of the DVD and pasting it to the directory of your choice.

Version 1 is now released! You can get it here.

In it you can learn about SafeDisc, SecuROM and heaps of other protections and learn on how to defeat them. Also you can take a look at some of my various tutorials in it and some frequently asked questions asked. Plus heaps more!
Enjoy!
$CyBeRwIz$ is offline   Reply With Quote