Old 15-11-2010   #1

problem backing up alice and wonderland dvd

im haveing a problem backing up alice in wonderland dvd #8009666 im using dvd next copy next tech v4 it copies about 45 percent scene 19 and stops eject disc but not the whole movie can someone help
Thileeschia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010   #2

Re: problem backing up alice and wonderland dvd

p.s what is ntu
Thileeschia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010   #3
Administrator

Re: problem backing up alice and wonderland dvd

Hello Thileeschia. Not many of us use DVD Next Copy, but we do have a subforum for that software if you want me to move your thread. It may take a day or two to get an answer in there.

In the meantime, we can suggest a free alternative software. Get the trial of DVDFab: http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-copy.htm The trial will be fully functional, and even after the trial expires, there is a free section within it called DVDFab HD Decrypter that will continue to function as a decryption/ripping program...it just won't compress to fit a single layer dvd after the trial. But you can combine DVDFab HD Decrypter and DVDShrink to get a good combination of functions. DVDShrink is free and can be found here: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/DVD_Shrink

If you want me to move your inquiry to the DVDNext Copy forum, I'll have to delete the previous paragraph, but that's not a problem.
Kerry56 is offline   Reply With Quote