Old 10-02-2007   #1
New on Forum

Can I use dvd+r to burn dvd movies?

Can I use dvd+r to burn dvd movies, I've been using dvd-r and it seems to work great.
But I want to be able to erase any dvd if it dosn't burn right, Can anyone answer this for me please.

Frankie
Frankie Lugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #2
No longer with us

Re: Please Help

Neither DVD-R not DVD+R can be erased, you should use the RW (rewritable) version for this.

I always use DVD+R and it works flawlessly. There are some threads in these forums explaining the difference (one of the Read First threads in this forum contains a link to an article about the differences).

Posting your question more than once is not appreciated around here; deleted the other one. Finally, please use a more descriptive title next time, "Please help" does not really tell what your problem is about and people may, as a result, overlook it.
Da_Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote