Old 23-01-2007   #1
MyCE Resident

Are there any software that can remove the background music leaving only the vocal?

Are there any software that can remove the background music leaving only the vocal? I know there are program that can remove the vocal from music, is there any program that can do the opposite? For example I want just the dialogue from a video clip, is there a way to remove the background music? Thanks.
Old 01-02-2007   #2
New on Forum

Re: Are there any software that can remove the background music leaving only the vocal?

My roommate has the same problem. Someone edited her video and placed horrible music in the background.

As far as I know, she hasn't found any program that would allow you to remove the music and leave the vocals. Like you said, only vocals and (certain types of "noise") can be filtered out.
Other forums dealing with this topic have also not found any solutions. Although, if I find anything, I'll post here.
yaghazali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #3
MyCE Resident

Re: Are there any software that can remove the background music leaving only the voca

Quote:
Originally Posted by awdrifter
Are there any software that can remove the background music leaving only the vocal?
music is recorded in "tracks"...you would have to have the master reel of the song or album to remove everything except the vocals....oh yeah..and the knowledge on how to do it
Nosmartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #4
CD Freaks Member

Re: Are there any software that can remove the background music leaving only the vocal?

I may be wrong...

but I thought I once read where Goldwave will do that using one of their preset settings.
eoniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #5
MyCE Resident

there is software like goldwave/cool edit(audtion) that can bring the background of the music down or muffle it as it were but it can't seperate vocals or any specific instrument down to it's singular entity
Nosmartz is offline   Reply With Quote