Old 05-08-2005   #1

Nero InCD. How To Close A Disc???

Anyone use Nero InCD? I have just copied a full DVD's worth of MP3's to a disc, but something's gone wrong and I can't see any of the files at at all.

I think the disc needs "Closing" anyone got any software that will close a DVD ?

Don't want to loose all those MP3s coz it will be impossible to get them all again.

Topic started here:
http://djgaz.proboards16.com/index.c...ead=1123243933
GazUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006   #2

Re: Nero InCD. How To Close A Disc???

ISOBuster may give some access to the CD, but this is one reason why you should never use packet writing unless the data is of no consequence.
http://www.isobuster.com/
Old 28-07-2006   #3
New on Forum

Re: Nero InCD. How To Close A Disc???

I'm confused - InCD (UDF formatted) disks don't need closing - in fact they can't be. Then the same person posts again nearly a year later as if they are answering the question - what is going on?

I wouldn't suggest that you follow the link in the first post - additional windows open - be warned.
neil01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014   #4

I gave up with Nero it and now use CDBurnerXP. (My forum link is broke, but I don't understand where Neil01 is getting the "additional windows" from?)
Cheers.
Old 06-03-2014   #5
MyCE Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazUK View Post
I gave up with Nero it and now use CDBurnerXP. (My forum link is broke, but I don't understand where Neil01 is getting the "additional windows" from?)
Cheers.
Did you know how old this posting is?? Over 7 years old and the OP most likely has moved to different software. At least post to a more current posting or create your more current thread rather then bringing a dead thread back.
coolcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014   #6
MyCE Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil01 View Post
I'm confused - InCD (UDF formatted) disks don't need closing - in fact they can't be. Then the same person posts again nearly a year later as if they are answering the question - what is going on?

Exactly, the OP hasnt understood the idea of packet writing at all.

If you expect help then please use the powerful SEARCH. Try ThreatFire
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring & HD DVD media. Please PM me if you can help me.

Vamos Tribbles! V-a-m-o-s!!
_chef_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcolors View Post
Did you know how old this posting is?? Over 7 years old and the OP most likely has moved to different software. At least post to a more current posting or create your more current thread rather then bringing a dead thread back.
That was the OP (just several years in between posts) which is what made Neil01 think something was fishy).
mmdavis is offline   Reply With Quote