Old 30-05-2004   #1
New on Forum

NERO: Illegal Block Size for Command

I own an LG GSA-4081B Super Multi DVD Rewriter. Until recently everything has been working fine. But yesterday when I was trying to burn some data cd/movies with nero 6.3.1.10, the burning process would fail at some 30%, sometimes 40% and nero would display this message: Illegal Block Size for Command. Since then I've already wasted 5 cd's (sulk). I've been trying to uninstall/reinstall nero but the problem would not go away. Even when using other burning software like B's Recorder GOLD 7 version the burning failed - it displayed some other error message that I didn't remember. When inserting previously burnt dvd-rws or cd's, the drive would either not detect them or after a while windows media player would hang up. Later on the drive was be able to read cd's again. Still the burning process stops in the middle.

HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!
TomOle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2009   #2
New on Forum

Re: NERO: Illegal Block Size for Command

I have similar problem with illegal block size command.
I tried to copy Audio CD and the message pop up. but when i tried it on CD player, it working fine. meaning I can hear the Sound perfectly like it has no errors!

so...?? does it answering your question
sontoloyo is offline   Reply With Quote