Old 23-02-2006   #1
CD Freaks Member

Need Accurian Dvd Recorder Info

Anyone know who makes the Accurian DVD recorder with hard drive (ADR-3223). It has allwrite technology so it sounds like it could be a lite-on core. Anyway RadioShack has these with a 80 gig hard drive for $249.95 after $50 rebate. I have not been able to find any helpful info on the web. Would like to find a owners manual and download it

Any help would be appreciated
Dominator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2006   #2
Senior Administrator & Reviewer

Re: Need Accurian Dvd Recorder Info

In my opinion, I reckon that this has the same internal hardware as the LiteOn LVW-5025. While the casing looks a little different, the keys seem to much up exactly with the remote for the LVW-5025/5045 and the image showing the rear input and output connections matches up exactly with the LiteOn version.

Unfortunately, like yourself, I have not been able to find out any further specifications on this model in order to do a final comparison against the LiteOn equivalent to confirm, however going by the images, I reckon this is a rebadged LiteOn.
Seán is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #3
New on Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominator2
Anyone know who makes the Accurian DVD recorder with hard drive (ADR-3223). It has allwrite technology so it sounds like it could be a lite-on core. Anyway RadioShack has these with a 80 gig hard drive for $249.95 after $50 rebate. I have not been able to find any helpful info on the web. Would like to find a owners manual and download it

Any help would be appreciated
Hi I'm new here. I joined just to respond to your question. here's a little info I found. Beats me what it all means.

WE, have until 3/4/2006 for the $50 rebate.

http://www.techolio.com/forums/phpBB...=accurian+3223

and

http://www.techolio.com/forums/phpBB...=accurian+3223
hotcds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2006   #4
New on Forum

Okay, so I bought it. It’s OKAY, but not great. I guess you get what you pay for.

I do have one note. It APPEARS that Radio Shack only posts glowing evaluations on their web site. I gave some feed back that may have been a 3+ out of a potential 5 and they haven’t posted it. I’ll keep that in mind next time I look at owner feedback on their pages.

Later
hotcds is offline   Reply With Quote