Old 05-04-2009   #1
New on Forum

How can you get banned from Xbox Live while playing copied games???

Hi
I just wanted to know how can somebody with a new xbox 360 that as been flashed to play xbox 360 copies gte banned from xbox live? One of my friend says its impossible for microsoft to know if your playing copies or originals,is that true? thanks
goonieboy2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009   #2
Administrator, Software Editor and Head of Promotions

Re: How can you get banned from Xbox Live while playing copied games???

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonieboy2008 View Post
Hi
I just wanted to know how can somebody with a new xbox 360 that as been flashed to play xbox 360 copies gte banned from xbox live? One of my friend says its impossible for microsoft to know if your playing copies or originals,is that true? thanks
Read their EULA that you agreed to and you will find out what you can do and what you cannot do.
My Computer specs are HERE Take a look New rig
Want to Know Your IP Address HERE

TELL A LIE ONCE AND ALL YOUR TRUTHS BECOME QUESTIONABLE
alan1476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009   #3
New on Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1476 View Post
Read their EULA that you agreed to and you will find out what you can do and what you cannot do.
I don't understand your answer.What EULA? I just wanted to know what are the reason that people get banned from xbox live? how can Microsoft know your xbox 360 is flashed and you are playing copies? thanks
Old 05-04-2009   #4
New on Forum

If people would get banned how come i know 2 guys that have been playing copies for the past years and more without any problems?
Old 19-04-2009   #5
CD Freaks Member

Quote:
If people would get banned how come i know 2 guys that have been playing copies for the past years and more without any problems?

TRUST me you will get banned if your copies are not made correct. I mean your copies/Bckups may play fine but you could stick out like a sore thumb to MS and get ban for life with your console. I been playing backups for 3 years and never ban. But one mistake on your backup and that Xbox will never play online again and your NOT going to unban your Xbox because there NOT banning your IP thats too simple. To unban a Xbox 360 machine numbers on the internal motherboard must be spoofed with a unbanned box or a box thats never been online. Plus! you have to have know how or else your XBox 360 is now a offline only console!

How to get banned for being a fool: Piracy gets you banned 100% as easy as downloading games from net before there released and playing them online before there in stores for sale. Backup games YOU own only!.
mjmagicjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009   #6
NBR
MyCE Resident

to sum it up there's certain areas of the disc that might not be exactly like the original is sorta how they detect you.

to my knowledge they cant directly detect that the drive itself was flashed.

to minimize the chances of getting banned on XBox Live it's recommended to use the newest firmware (i.e. iXtreme v1.51) and use abgx360 ( http://xrl.us/benrqz ) on your ISO files before burning them to disc.
NBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009   #7
MyCE Resident

Like any other motherboard the Xbox 360 motherboard has various types of sensors. From checking the temperature of the core to analyse the data going through certain chips.

If weird data goes to certain chips or weird measurements comes from their sensors, Xbox Live investigators might think you are using Xbox Live in contradiction to the End Users License Agreement. (EULA). Next thing they do is ban the account that was running while the strange data was passing or ban the entire xbox 360 from ever coming on xbox live again.

You can never be sure if your modifications are invisible for Xbox Live.

A service like Xbox Live deserves honest players. People using illegal copied data may also have modified that data (your Master Chief has 1000 health points while all others have 500 for instance) for their own benefit. No fair, so bye bye.
Old 27-04-2009   #8
New on Forum

A few of my friends play burned games, but they only play them offline. They haven't gotten banned yet. I think as long as you don't play them online, then you're fine.
ambuhmassacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #9

hey .. i have 2 xboxs and 1 hard drive... one of them is flashed and the other is nothing... if i take my hard drive and play burned games offline on the flashed one . then switch my hard drive over to my regular one and play on live.. is there any possiblilty i can get banned?
CAB00SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009   #10

You should be fine, not read about any one getting banned doing that.

Consoles...
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Meny older consoles retired but not forgotten.

Drives...
Pioneer DVR-S19LBK, LiteOn iHAS524, Plextor Premium 2(temporarily not in pc), Aopen 1648/AAP Pro(in pvr), Samsung SH-D162C Kreons 0.81 (In External Case).

Retired But Still Work...
Lite-On SOHR 5239V, Pioneer DVR-111D, Plextor PX-W2410A , Pioneer A05.

PC Spec...
MSI 770T-C45, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB , Powercolor ATI HD 5850, Corsair TX 650W, Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic, Seagate 120GB SATA (x2), Seagate 320GB SATA + WD Caviar Green 2TB SATA.

External storage...
Seagate 250GB, Seagate 500GB And A Buffalo 2TB.

Internet.....
Be Unlimited ... up to 24 meg
Jedi Master Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011   #11

Quote:
Hi
if u haven't stelth patched the discs they will find u
sk3tch3z is offline   Reply With Quote