Upset with your neighbors? Try the 'Revenge CD'!

Ok, I normally don't plug or push a CD and I am not doing so now. You all know I don't like to start trouble, *looks around* but here is something that should be in any CD Freaks "software arsenal" to play on our obnoxiously loud music systems....the REVENGE CD!!! Especially designed for us Freaks that pulled the short straw in the neighborhood lottery and got some real LOSERS for next door neighbors. What to do? Read on and ye shall be able to restoreth the balance.

Neighbours driving you nuts?

Do the girls next door play their music too loud, does the guy upstairs have noisy floorboards, or has the new family in the street lowered the tone of your neighbourhood by installing horrendous cladding?

Give them a taste of their own medicine with any one of these 20 ear-splitting sound effect tracks:

1) Drill
2) Party (At Least 200 People)
3) Orgasm (Outstanding)
4) Train
5) Drum (Played by a Child)
6) Inhuman Screams
7) Walking (High Heels)
8) Domestic Squabble
9) Doors Banging
10) Bowling

11) Unhappy Dog
12) Practicing Scales (Violin)
13) Traffic Jam
14) Garbage Truck
15) Newborn
16) Phone Ringing
17) Ball Game
18) Pigeons
19) Spring Cleaning
20) Cock-a-Doodle-Do!

Choose your favourite track from this hilarious CD, turn up the volume, and sit back (or go out for half an hour) and reap sweet revenge.

Earplugs supplied for your sanity and protection.

Lol, violin scales! Yeah baby! Those nerds next door can
dial the police, but when this puppy is playin' ain't nobody gonna hear
what they're sayin! Then when the authorities appear down the street, just calmly shut down the operation, put it in the jacket and stash it where the fuzz won't find it during the impending investigation.

Actually, the website that offers the CD is kind of interesting if you are living in the UK. Maybe you ought to visit the inventory at gadgets.co.uk. I mean vibrating
soap? Where else are you going to find that? Actually, this store has a lot of
fun and cool things, check it out if you get bored...

Source: Gadgets.co

No posts to display