Old 30-03-2012   #1
Author of DVD Decrypter & ImgBurn

ImgBurn v2.5.7.0 Released!

http://www.imgburn.com/

Tuesday, 29th March 2012
  • Added: Additional info (service name and driver version for hard disk controllers) to the 'Family Tree' text.
  • Added: 'Supported Read Speeds' to the disc info text in Read/Verify modes.
  • Added: New log entry (when burning DVD-RAM/HD DVD-RAM/BD-RE) showing the current state of the 'Hardware Defect Management' feature on the drive. When active, the drive would 'normally' take longer to burn a disc due to the automatic 'verify after write' process.
  • Added: Option to use the system default language. When an exact match cannot be found (i.e. the correct translation file is missing from the Languages folder), the program will attempt a partial match.
  • Added: Ability to perform LiteOn's SmartErase functions.
  • Added: Show 'MID' in the 'Disc Information' section of the text on the right - easier to find and always available under the same heading.
  • Added: Ability to translate the image/disc size values on the recently added 'Overburn / Truncate' prompt.
  • Added/Changed: When reading Q sub-channel data fails, the program will attempt to read RAW sub-channel data (and deinterleave it to get Q) instead.
  • Added/Changed: Option to include 'Burn using ImgBurn' file association entries in whatever's the default progid of a given file extension - previously, this was done by default.
  • Changed: When renaming an item in the Disc pane of the DLE window (on Vista+), the program will now exclude the file extension from the initially selected text.
  • Changed: Renaming items in the Explorer pane of the DLE window is now also possible via the 'normal' method of a single mouse click on a selected item (rather than just pressing F2).
  • Changed: Default size of I/O Buffer. (Less than 1GB RAM = 20MB, Less than 2GB RAM = 40MB, Everything else = 80MB)
  • Changed: When the drive fails to read a block of sectors in Read/Verify mode, the program will now log the error it returned before attempting to read them one by one (so the original error message doesn't go unreported).
  • Changed: Reverted to using original/basic messagebox for overburn question when in Build/Discovery modes.
  • Changed: Split the DVD/HD DVD/BD Video reading of various files to obtain a volume label into their own options rather than them all using a single one in the DVD Video section.
  • Changed: Tweaked some code that generates the volume label suggestion on DVD/HD DVD/BD Video builds.
  • Changed/Fixed: When CCD image layout file creation is enabled, PreGap sectors will be converted/added to 'Index 0' sectors and included within the IMG file.
  • Changed/Fixed: Workaround for infinite loop issue with some virtual drives caused by incorrect info being returned for the 'READ SUB CHANNEL' command.
  • Changed/Fixed: The autoloader 'Auto Abort On Error' option didn't apply to Read mode.
  • Changed/Fixed: Workaround for buggy (LG) drives that return 'Invalid Field in CDB' rather than 'Invalid Field in Parameter List' in response to a certain command.
  • Fixed: Default Overburning Method always reverts to 'Overburn'.
  • Fixed: Creating MDS files when it shouldn't have been.
  • Fixed: Changing the number of copies required for an image (on the Write Queue window) that was currently being burnt didn't update the value displayed in the progress window.
  • Fixed: Bug parsing the metadata in WAV files.
  • Fixed: Clicking the email link in the about box (and 'ok' on the prompt) didn't fire up default email client as it should have done (it did nothing).
  • Fixed: Problem with long initial file names causing an 'error 0x3002' prompt to be displayed and preventing open/save dialog boxes from opening under XP (and probably older OS's).
  • Fixed: Potential false positive in code that detects BCD within the RAW TOC returned from a CD.
  • Fixed: When reading from an 'Advanced Format' drive with 4k (physical AND logical) sectors, the program could pop up an error (invalid parameter?) at the end of a burn/verify operation. Clicking 'Retry' would allow it to complete successfully though.
  • Fixed: Read/Verify modes weren't exporting graph data to the file name specified via CLI.
  • Fixed: The last digit in a CD's MCN was wrong.
  • Fixed: Potential crash when displaying the 'Overburn' dialog from within Build mode.
  • Fixed: Potential crash when the 'Optimise Duplicate Files' option is enabled.
Old 30-03-2012   #2
MyCE Resident

Re: ImgBurn v2.5.7.0 Released!

~Jethro~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012   #3
Administrator & Reviewer

Thanks LUK!

Wombler
DVDFab/ImgBurn: Choosing the correct Layer Break Position in ImgBurn
DVDFab: BDMV-REC Supported Burners
Reviews: Ideal DVD Copy, Magic DVD Copier, DVDFab DVD Copy v9

Wombler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012   #4

Thanks LUK

Great product

Forum Rules: http://club.myce.com/f34/announcemen...uidelines.html

GO TEAM GO Fold for team 13505 http://folding.stanford.edu/

Help us save some lives by joining the Distributed Computing Teams : F@H or WGC or BOTH
bean55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012   #5
MyCE Resident

cool thanks for the update for the longest time I was wondering when we might get another release ...
coolcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012   #6
MyCE Resident

Thanks LUK
jamescooley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012   #7
MyCE Resident

Wow, simply great!!!

If you expect help then please use the powerful SEARCH. Try ThreatFire
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring & HD DVD media. Please PM me if you can help me.

Vamos Tribbles! V-a-m-o-s!!
_chef_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #8
MyCE Resident

Weird...NOD32 will not allow me to download it...says it's a virus. I'm using cnet for the download (too difficult to find the download on the ImgBurn site) - could that be my problem??

Miss you, Toby. I'll see you someday at the Rainbow Bridge

http://i56.tinypic.com/dr2k51.jpg
rosariorose9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012   #9

Nice!
7ramy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #10
MyCE Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosariorose9 View Post
Weird...NOD32 will not allow me to download it...says it's a virus. I'm using cnet for the download (too difficult to find the download on the ImgBurn site) - could that be my problem??
Hi here is the direct home page link I do not have any problem with eset antivirus downloading and installing more than likely the Cnet now has a download program before you even get a direct link eset goes hay wire.

Homepage link:

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
xorsists is offline   Reply With Quote