Backup Bleem! key cd with BlindRead

Submitted by: RISC

Source: http://

Back up bleem! key cd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Backing up bleem cd is now quicker than ever if you don't own a Teac-CD532 drive. Just run blindread 3.?? and select optioin 2 (multipule gaps) and wait for a dump. It took 2 hours on my Hitachi GD-2500 DVD drive, 52 hours with Disc Juggler and about the same with CDR-Win. You should get around 2000-3000 errors, these errors are intentional and are part of the copy protection. After 2.?? hours you should have a dump with a .cue file. Burn the dump using FireBurner or CDR-Win, You may get a message saying " Error 'START DAO RECORDING' command failed on device 0:1:0 Disc is not writebale " this is a problem with your burner as it cannot right DAO in RAW and is impossible on your system. I also tried it with Disc Juggler took me 52 hours and it also can not burn the image. I succesfully burned it with a Traxdata 4424 plus using CDR-Win and Disc juggler. Please try backing it up with BlindRead and submit the news here and state which cd-recorder you used so I can build up a database of which can burn such a image

No posts to display