Old 12-09-2007   #1
New on Forum

Rip DVD library to computer?

Hello,
I just discovered DVDfab and this is my first post. Here's my question:
I'd like to put my dvd's onto the computer (vista with media center) so that I can stream movies through my Xbox and watch them on my large tv with ample sound.
1. Is this a legal issue since I won't be sharing anything, it's only for myself?
2. I've tried to do this with the trial Platinum software but I can't seem to get media center to recognize the file. I used the "generic" function.
3. Is there a walk through for this kind of process, I didn't find one on this forum?

Thank you,
Gil
mojogil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007   #2
CD Freaks Member

Re: Rip DVD library to computer?

You could try the forums at xbox-scene.com as this is an xbox-specific question.