Old 31-03-2008   #1
CD Freaks Rookie

"Media inserted is single layer. Please insert a double layer media to start the write process."

"Media inserted is single layer. Please insert a double layer media to start the write process."

Hi Everyone,

I have been using Fab for a few years now without many problems, However just bought a new PC, running Vista Home Premium, and FAB rips ok to the HDD then when I go to burn to Dual Layer disc I get the message "Media inserted is single layer. Please insert a double layer media to start the write process."
Even though it is Dual Layer media, why is this happening and how can I stop it?

Also I put the message into the search facility and it says that it is under 3 letters long and nothing can be found?????

All replies welcome,

SDM197.
sdm197 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off