Old 29-05-2011   #1
MyCE Rookie

Having problems. when i put blank disc in

i have 8.0.9.2 dvdfab. not sure whats going on but when it ejects the movie and ask for me to put in a blank disc it never regonizies it. when auto play opens i can click on burn image with image burn. once i open the file i can burn it that way. the dvd fab home page still says no media detected in drive d. thanks for any help
Tbonenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011   #2
MyCE Senior Member

This is a known bug in V8092QT along with several other bugs.

If there is a fix I have not seen it posted anywhere.
I does not happen for everyone but for many it dose.
Benhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011   #3
Retired Moderator

Re: Having problems. when i put blank disc in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbonenga View Post
i have 8.0.9.2 dvdfab. not sure whats going on but when it ejects the movie and ask for me to put in a blank disc it never regonizies it. when auto play opens i can click on burn image with image burn. once i open the file i can burn it that way. the dvd fab home page still says no media detected in drive d. thanks for any help
Hi Tbonenga

Please change the autoplay setting for blank media to "Take no action", also if you are using the default burn engine(VSO) you may want to switch it to ImgBurn because the VSO has some issues with write strategies on some brands of media.
StormJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011   #4
MyCE Rookie

hello stormjumper,
when i first started using dvd fab i was bricking a lot of dual layer dvd's. You kindly gave me step by step instructions on how to burn with image burn. i haven't brick one since. Thanks so i'm using image burn and i've did what you said in autoplay. It just want work. It keeps trying to read media in D drive. i still have 8.0.8.5 and it works great. so i guess i'll wait for a update.
THANKS
Tbonenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011   #5
Retired Moderator

Re: Having problems. when i put blank disc in

OK as my good friend Benhad pointed out v8092 has a lot of bugs but thought it was worth a try anyway
StormJumper is offline   Reply With Quote