Old 25-06-2007   #1
CD Freaks Rookie

DVDFab will not recognize the target media

Hello out there, gave Ghost Rider a rest and decided to try another dvd. FAB will read it but now it will not recognize my blank discs. Really getting frustrated with this message. Any suggestions? Please be kind, I am a newbie.
ABREWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007   #2
Wii Freak

Re: DVDFab will not recognize the target media

i have recently posted a question which sounds similar to what you are getting.

here

after you instert the blank disc wait for 10-20 sec after your drives busy light goes off. if you click to soon then you drive has not read the disc yet so dvdfab will think you still need to insert one.

if this does not work what brand and type of disc are you using.
troy512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #3
New on Forum

hello, I am having the same problem! I put in a blank disc ( maxell-DVD+R - 8x-4.7GB-2hrs) and it says i dont have no media and if i wait and click it, it asks to select write speed and i tried all 3 options and nothing will work... what do i do? Please help.
AngMagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #4
CDFreaks Resident

Sometimes with all the opening and closing files, Windows will hide the drive between upper and lower filters. Run a good registry cleaner and check out cdgone from link in my sig.

Find missing DVD or CD drives download CDGONE and Disable Auto Run Click Here
Media Info: Click Here
To understand DMA and how to lock it click Here

The more problems that I have to deal with; the more I learn Clicking on Search or Searching on Google will not cause your computer to explode That is just a rumor
bigmacnc is offline   Reply With Quote