Old 17-10-2007   #1
CD Freaks Junior Member

DVDFab and Subtitles... Cant figure it out...

Aloha all,

I have been using DVDfab for the past 2 years. There is one thing i never figured out. When a moive has Subtitles, like 1408 (directors cut) if i want to have the option on or off, i cant get them to turn off using Videolan. If i record them without the sub titles, they wont work at all.. its like its either or...

Another movie, that you have to read, dvdfab even know i selected the english subs it didnt work, so i had to watch the movie normal...

I just hate ripping a movie twice to get it to work the way i want....
Wizzard005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007   #2
Nightwatchman

Re: DVDFab and Subtitles... Cant figure it out...

What copy mode are you using? In Main Movie, Merge and Customize/No Menus, there is a green default arrow that will force the subtitles to turn on. You can read about it here: http://docs.dvdfab.com/index.php/Main/DVDToDVDMainMovie
signals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007   #3
CD Freaks Junior Member

intresting, cant the green arrow be turned off? so you can use sub if you want. I copy to movie to HD, so generic mode..
Wizzard005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007   #4
Nightwatchman

Yes, If you click on the arrow itself, it will turn off the default status but leave the sub in the copy (you must put a checkmark in the box for the stream(s) you want).
signals is offline   Reply With Quote