Old 13-12-2008   #1
New on Forum

Cover art - DVD Fab and WD HD unit

I just picked up a WD HD unit and I have the preview copy of DVD Fab. I am trying to get cover art on the preview screen on the unit. It says that it dies it, but doesn't say how to do it. Is there some seting I need to enable or is there another program I need to run the movie through to allow this?
bwsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008   #2
Administrator, Software Editor and Head of Promotions

Re: Cover art - DVD Fab and WD HD unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwsmith View Post
I just picked up a WD HD unit and I have the preview copy of DVD Fab. I am trying to get cover art on the preview screen on the unit. It says that it dies it, but doesn't say how to do it. Is there some seting I need to enable or is there another program I need to run the movie through to allow this?
I was not aware that Fab had anything to do with " Cover Art ", this is news to me, can you show me where is says that DVD Fab can do this? Very interesting. Thanks. Here is a Tutorial for the program.

http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/
My Computer specs are HERE Take a look New rig
Want to Know Your IP Address HERE

TELL A LIE ONCE AND ALL YOUR TRUTHS BECOME QUESTIONABLE
alan1476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008   #3
New on Forum

No, the unit says it does cover art and I am trying to see if there is a way to have DVD Fab embed it. Or is there another software that I can run it through after Fab that may do it.

The end result is that I want the cover art on the preview on the WD HD unit as I scroll through the titles and I am trying to figure out exactly what process/software I need to run it through. Fab works great on getting the DVD to my HD. But before I start working through a thousand DVDs, I want to have process perfected.
Old 13-12-2008   #4
Administrator, Software Editor and Head of Promotions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwsmith View Post
No, the unit says it does cover art and I am trying to see if there is a way to have DVD Fab embed it. Or is there another software that I can run it through after Fab that may do it.

The end result is that I want the cover art on the preview on the WD HD unit as I scroll through the titles and I am trying to figure out exactly what process/software I need to run it through. Fab works great on getting the DVD to my HD. But before I start working through a thousand DVDs, I want to have process perfected.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Maybe you could scan the cover art and use a program like cdcovers, just a suggestion, I really never tried it. Since this has nothing to do with Fab maybe you can post this in our
CD & DVD Printing and Labeling Forum.
My Computer specs are HERE Take a look New rig
Want to Know Your IP Address HERE

TELL A LIE ONCE AND ALL YOUR TRUTHS BECOME QUESTIONABLE
alan1476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008   #5
New on Forum

If I rip it to MPEG4 format, I can add the cover in Itunes. So what are the best settings in Fab to make the best MPEG4? PS3 setting? What configurations to get the best quality on the TV? File size doesn't matter.

sorry for the same question in a couple threads. Just updating an existing one.