Old 04-02-2010   #1
MyCE Rookie

Can`t back up DVD Movie (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

Good day to all,

I have been getting lots of issues on backing up the Mickey Mouse clubhouse DVD.

I tried backing it up with the last version of DVDFab before the new one, results were unsuccesful. Tried the old way with DVD shrink & DVD Decrypter and obviously did not work.

I am running out of options, can anyone suggest me another way as this movie belongs to my niece who loves Mickey Mouse and i do not want to disappoint her.

thanks a million.
Old 04-02-2010   #2
Retired Moderator

Re: Can`t back up DVD Movie (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by userX777 View Post
Good day to all,

I have been getting lots of issues on backing up the Mickey Mouse clubhouse DVD.

I tried backing it up with the last version of DVDFab before the new one, results were unsuccesful. Tried the old way with DVD shrink & DVD Decrypter and obviously did not work.

I am running out of options, can anyone suggest me another way as this movie belongs to my niece who loves Mickey Mouse and i do not want to disappoint her.

thanks a million.
Hello my friend

Are you talking about the TV series that came out in 2006 ?
if so have you tried with Pathplayer disabled ?
also since it is a DVD that is used by a child, it could be that the DVD/DVD's may need to be cleaned..you know how kids have gorilla fingers when it comes to DVDs
StormJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010   #3
MyCE Rookie

Hi StormJumper,

thank you very much for the quick reply, greatly appreciated. Its a DVD movie and not the TV series. As for the gorilla fingers, you are correct and thank god it was only finger prints and no stains, i had to make sure those prints were gone but it still gave me the error.

if you have any hints or tips to back it up let me know

thank you for the help you are giving me.

regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJumper View Post
Hello my friend

Are you talking about the TV series that came out in 2006 ?
if so have you tried with Pathplayer disabled ?
also since it is a DVD that is used by a child, it could be that the DVD/DVD's may need to be cleaned..you know how kids have gorilla fingers when it comes to DVDs
Old 05-02-2010   #4
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Hi StormJumper,

thank you very much for the quick reply, greatly appreciated. Its a DVD movie and not the TV series. As for the gorilla fingers, you are correct and thank god it was only finger prints and no stains, i had to make sure those prints were gone but it still gave me the error.

if you have any hints or tips to back it up let me know

thank you for the help you are giving me.

regards
What is the error message you are getting ?
is it during the analyzing, copying to the hard drive or the burn process ?
does it play OK in a standard DVD player ?

You can send the ifo files to Fengtao so he can analyze the data
http://club.myce.com/f116/how-send-u...lu-ray-228008/

When I run across a DVD that DVDFab or any of my other programs can't handle I copy it by using a standard DVD player that I have connected to my computer,however doing it that way you lose the menu.
Old 05-02-2010   #5
MyCE Rookie

Wow StormJumper

that is a great idea about the DVD to the PC,
When DVDFab (Main Movie section) analyzes the DVD i get several video form (i.e title 58 - 59 - 53 - 54) that each have the same amount of space but when i go to save it on my pc i notice that i save only a portion of the DVD and not the entire DVD.

I tried FULL movie but the taks time increases rather than decrease.

I tried the old conventional way with DVD Shrink it gives me that cyclical error / protection.

what to do what to do.

thanks for the Idea about the PC to DVD player, wow
Old 05-02-2010   #6
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Wow StormJumper

that is a great idea about the DVD to the PC,
When DVDFab (Main Movie section) analyzes the DVD i get several video form (i.e title 58 - 59 - 53 - 54) that each have the same amount of space but when i go to save it on my pc i notice that i save only a portion of the DVD and not the entire DVD.

I tried FULL movie but the taks time increases rather than decrease.

I tried the old conventional way with DVD Shrink it gives me that cyclical error / protection.

what to do what to do.

thanks for the Idea about the PC to DVD player, wow
Here is what you do....
Place the DVD in your standard DVD player and when the movie starts look to see which title is playing, and then when you go to do main movie using DVDFab select the title that was playing in the standard DVD player also make sure pathplayer in common setting is set as "Always enabled"