Old 31-01-2007   #1
Banned

I want win money too.

One old american man win in lotto 250 000 000$. I want win money too!!!!!!!!!!a-a-a-a Give me money!
arigoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007   #2
MyCE Resident

Re: I want win money too.

And the point of this is?
TimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007   #3
MyCE Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC
And the point of this is?
Embedded Images

View/download images and remove advertisements by registering now! (it's easy, free and takes less than a minute)

You must be registered in order view images in this forum.

i'm guessin
Nosmartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007   #4
Retired Moderator

Here ya go, and welcome to CDFreaks!
Attached Images
To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-02-2007   #5
MyCE Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by arigoner
One old american man win in lotto 250 000 000$. I want win money too!!!!!!!!!!a-a-a-a Give me money!
Money will not bring happiness to you, young padawan.
Join the dark side. It will not bring happiness as well, but it sure is awesome on power!
Old 01-02-2007   #6
CDFreaks Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Belvedere
Money will not bring happiness to you, young padawan.
Join the dark side. It will not bring happiness as well, but it sure is awesome on power!
What a bloody load of utter rubbish! Try telling that to the homeless people or struggling to get ends meet. Sorry but the "money is not everything" is just a MYTH and it's just an easy, cheap way of denial - come on we are in 2007, money IS everything (more or less/almost) Now what you decide to DO with money is up to you - With enough money you can lead a very good life for you and your family, send your kids to the best universities, run your company, spend on research, charities, enjoy life more, while some people are more greedier than others and where 10 million $ would not be enough.
With money you can do a lot of things that otherwise you couldn't without it........I hate it when people are in denial about the importance of money in life, it is so underrated.
greg42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #7
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg42
Sorry but the "money is not everything" is just a MYTH and it's just an easy, cheap way of denial - come on we are in 2007, money IS everything (more or less/almost).
You seem to be unwilling to accept the difference between "not everything" and "nothing".

Money isn't everything because there are lots of important things that money can't buy you, such as life, health, love, friends, etc.

Money isn't nothing, however, because there are plenty of things you can't get without money, such as a place to live, food, healthcare (in some countries), and lots of "stuff".

So money isn't nothing but neither is it everything.
DrageMester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #8
MyCE Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg42
What a bloody load of utter rubbish!
I sense a great disturbance in the force. As if ten thousand Siths just fainted in disbelief.

Quote:
Try telling that to the homeless people or struggling to get ends meet. Sorry but the "money is not everything" is just a MYTH and it's just an easy, cheap way of denial - come on we are in 2007, money IS everything
No young padawan. Money is everything in the society you choose to accept. There are plenty of other societies on this planet where you don't require money. These societies sure have their own major disadvantages, but you won't require any money at all. Hike to the nearest jungle in Brazil or Africa and find out. These people are humans too. Do you think they have a bitter horrible life?

Quote:
I hate it when people are in denial about the importance of money in life, it is so underrated.
I like it when people start a discussion with me. It's fun and hopefully we can teach each other to benefit whole mankind. Or to destroy it. I dunno yet.
Old 03-02-2007   #9

Wow a lot of money I'm thinking that they should have given more money to the other prices(place 2 for example)
kobi_af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #10
Chocolate Aficionado

i'm thinking i should take Mr Belvedere on one of my shopping trips.... talk about disturbing the force
Sexy_Southerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #11
MyCE Resident

Not to have money is bad. But even worse is to have plenty of money but no way to spend it. You can be wealthy, but if you don't have a single friend to spend your wealth with, your money won't help you.
molnart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007   #12
Blown to smitherines

Quote:
Originally Posted by molnart
Not to have money is bad. But even worse is to have plenty of money but no way to spend it.
Give it to the people with no money, and everyone will be happy

You will be baked ... and there will be cake ... you monster.
Click here to still be alive!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett

Primary PC: 1.4Ghz Quad Core Cortex A9, 2048MB Ram, Mali 400 video, 32GB Primary, 64Gb Secondary, 802.11N 2.4/5Ghz, 1280x800@10.1" with one years supply of Jelly Beans

Secondary PC: i7-Q720@1.6Ghz, 4GB, 500GB Hybrid HDD, Win7 x64 BusPre, Ati HD5470M-1GB, backlit keyboard.

Tertiary PC: Amd Phenom II 945, 4GB DDR2, 120GB Plextor M5S, AMD HD7850(OC) 2GB , Win8 Pro, 24" 1920x1200, cordless keyboard + mouse + gaming mouse.
debro is offline   Reply With Quote