Blown to smitherines
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Between the CDFreaks Orange and Blue Portals
Re: auto cd err - any cd is inserted
1) What media are you using. ->Try TY.
2) What program are you using?
3) What type of CD compilation are you burning it as?
An Audio CD is different to a Data CD.
- Dropping some MP3's onto a Data CD compilation results a data cd with MP3's, which is not playable with a standard Audio CD player.
- Dropping some MP3's onto an Audio CD compialtion results in an Audio CD, which should be playable by a standard Audio CD Player, if the CD's have a high enough reflectivity & a low error rate.
- TY (Any) or MCC (DL+ only) CD's generally have low Error rates. MCC DL+ have a relatively low reflectivity & many players won't play these, especially car Audio players.
- Crappy CD's (aka what you find in most stores, even with Big names like Verbatim, TDK, etc) will often have high error rates, or a large variability in quality, even on the same disc, let alone between discs in the same spindle, or different batches.
/* ----- I remember when all this will happen again -----*/
You will be baked ... and there will be cake ... you monster.
Click here to still be alive!
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett
Primary PC: 1.4Ghz Quad Core Cortex A9, 2048MB Ram, Mali 400 video, 32GB Primary, 64Gb Secondary, 802.11N 2.4/5Ghz, firstname.lastname@example.org" with one years supply of Jelly Beans
Secondary PC: i7-Q720@1.6Ghz, 4GB, 500GB Hybrid HDD, Win7 x64 BusPre, Ati HD5470M-1GB, backlit keyboard.
Tertiary PC: Amd Phenom II 945, 4GB DDR2, 120GB Plextor M5S, AMD HD7850(OC) 2GB , Win8 Pro, 24" 1920x1200, cordless keyboard + mouse + gaming mouse.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|CD car player says 'ERR'.||Huffer||Newbie Forum||10||03-03-2012 15:56|
|how to find Inserted Media is CD-R or CD-RW||rajesri||Nero & InCD||5||31-03-2008 04:31|
|problem with CD access if NeroSDK closed without inserted CD||michael2||Nero & InCD||4||02-05-2005 18:44|
|- CD can eject but says CD not inserted ¿¿¡¡¿¿¡¡||Banana||General Hardware Forum||0||28-03-2004 14:52|
|cd type voor jvc auto cd speler||ronald||Dutch: De Woonkamer||6||11-04-2000 15:56|